Introduction of Compter Organization and Computer Hierarchy
A computer architect is in overall control of the design of a computer system.
The complete set of instructions supported by a computer in its hardware is called the instruction set of that machine.
- Points to be noted Computer Organization is very fundamental subject of Computer Science and Engineering.
- how computer works??
- Fasting and processing of instruction??
- Memory mapping and Organization??
- I/O organization.
- How Single instructions executed by computer??
- Difference between Computer Organization and Computer Architecture??
So many things is waiting for US...
Some important definitions are as follows:
Often a computer system is viewed as consisting of several layers.
The higher layers depend upon the facilities provided by the lower layers . such a layered view provides a functional overview of a computer complex system.
In above content we see a structure view to understand how computer is working??
In coming chapters , we have to learn the basic of Computer Organization , architecture, instruction execution, digital logic, Memory organization and many more.
So till den have fun.. Thanx.